WORLDJUMPSTYLECHAMPIONSHIP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RESULTS FINALS!

2 posters

Go down

RESULTS FINALS! Empty RESULTS FINALS!

Post  Kami Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:59 pm

Kami:
HonterZ

Rhythm 8.5/10
Variety 9/10
Fluidity 9.5/10
Originality 9/10
Balance 10/10

46/50 - 92%

Elemento:

Rhythm 9.5/10
Variety 9/10
Fluidity 9.5/10
Originality 8.5/10
Balance 10/10

46.5 / 50 - 93%

Winner Elemento.

Notice:

OMFG I really love this battle
it's on such a high level,
wtf was IJL.Hu against this?
This battle was awesome just incredible, 2 jumpers an the same level giving their best
i really hate to see a looser in this battle
actually a draw would be fucking awesome here.
But there need to be a winner in finals.
Elemento. I Don't really need to say much to your jumps they are unbeliveable your progress in the league was sick , really sick.
Honterz my bro, i am sorry you lost i hope you won't be mad at me , i really fucking love your videos you both a worth a draw, you seriously are.
You'r on the same level but when i look at your movies with the criteries i see a small difference, this is unbeliveable.
Good luck my Friends, Kami
Love you <3

THE FINAL! //// Kip's judgement

Elemento vs HonterZ

Elemento

Rhythm 9.5/10
In nearly all parts you show the full amount of being onbeat. Great.
Variety 9/10
You learned new tricks and new combinations and really worked on them.
Fluidity 9.5/10
Your fluidity fucks everything. One of the most fluid styles on the whole world bro. Keep that up you deserved 9.5 points
Originality 8/10
Your originality improved as well but originality in my view is very hard to judge. HonterZ is more original is my view as there is really nobody that have a style like him. Your executions you can find at other jumpes as well and if i compare this to HonterZ i think 8 points are stll fair
Balance 10/10
Theres not a single step you're loosing balance, although there are many risks. Nice.^^

Total: 46/50 - 92%

HonterZ

Rhythm 9/10
Your onbeat was always a problem during the league but in this video you showed your better side ^^. You are onbeat as fuck there's only one rotation like at 2:07, that's due to your style i think you make 2 steps in 1 1/2 beat... Still you deserved 9 points
Variety 9/10
Your variety is ruled by perfection. But for me you did a little bit too many basics, you could receive 10 pts as well, as there is no jump that looks the same as other jumps of yours
Fluidity 9/10
In the second part your fluidity is perfect but in the other parts there are tricks that stop your fluidity a little. And if i compare your fluidity to Elemento's i can only give you 9 points to be fair.
Originality 9.5/10
Your originality is great. I don't know any jumper who jumps like you do. And thats why i like you so much^^. Please keep that going you're really unique. 9.5 pts.
Balance 9/10
Your don't loose your balance at any time but Elemento had more risks in loosing it so i can't give you 10 pts as i compare you to Elemento. So i give you a 9 to be fair

Total: 45.5/50

WINNER : Elemento.

NOTICE (PLEASE READ)

Okay that was a battle that was VERY hard to judge. HonterZ originality fucks everything, but if you see Elemento's fluidity and balance i think Elemento deserved to win...
Well HonterZ i hope you are not angry about the results i've really watched both movied several time and compared parts to the criteria... Your second part is the very best that have been shown in the whole league. If every part of your video would be like the second part you would have won this...
Just keep your head up you are really great *_*...
Congratz Elemento i my view you deserved to win.

With love to both of you...

Kip ^^

and HonterZ do more jumps like the second... i really love it.

Kami

Back to top Go down

RESULTS FINALS! Empty OMG

Post  Cromps Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:30 pm

thanks for this league I had fun

thanks judge I knew winning element is better than me

Congratulations elemento <3

Cromps

Back to top Go down